Here are some guidelines for posting to the blog:
- Always include images, or embed videos to which you are linking.
- Write a brief description of what you are posting.
- Categorize you posts (Currents: News, Events; Prior Art/References: Inspirational Projects; Resources: Libraries, Forums, Communities, Books; Supplies: Sales, Stores; Student Introduction: About, Image, Pcomp Interests) *If there is not a category, please make your own.
- When posting about your projects you must include a few images, a video, your code (which you can add a tag for in “Text” view format of the post, not “Visual”)
- Always credit the examples you followed to create your project. This is very important to follow for academic integrity, and also to keep our community informed of resources.
- Blog posts uploaded after the beginning of the next class are considered late.