I replaced the jpg with my own png file and changed the size of the file
I also wanted to change the size of the ellipses continuously, so I created a sin graph and had the sizes correspond to the places of the graph. I initially wanted to have the dots remain in their position and simply expand, but I had too much difficulty with the translation that I called it a night. The problem was finding a formula that corresponded to the center of each ellipse because the scaling was constantly changing the center of the ellipse. The end result was still enjoyable, however.
I changed the code once I found out how to track the position of the moving object (it was just putting the function as a position.) Here is the updated sketch.