Here’s the link to our project.
I want to make like a home lighting theatre! Using processing i want the codes to detect the Screen’s RGB colors and arduino LED’s to respond to the rgb colors of the screen.
(i actually designed the creatures and the background, hope you like them)
Planet earth is being invaded by extraterrestrial creatures!
Its your turn to save the world!
shoot the aliens by clicking on them before they can reach touch down!
All the best!
Here’s the link! http://www.openprocessing.org/sketch/117417
Birth of Venus
Click your mouse to draw trippy bubbles.
Hit space bar to refresh and try again! YEY! Here’s the link-
Here is the image of the picture i uploaded. i really want to learn how to draw spider webs using the drawing tool we learnt last class. 🙂 Here’s the link to open processing –
I was fiddling around with basic shapes and positions, and landed up with a (very childish) landscape. But i think im slowly getting a hang of the program. 🙂 http://www.openprocessing.org/sketch/110548
Hi Guys! My name is Purwa and im from India. Im a sophomore in Communication Design. Creative Computing is as new to me as is to everyone else. But i think we can all take up that challenge! Well a few expectations from this course is to learn the basics of Processing and the fundamentals of computer programming in a visual context, which serves as the foundation for electronic sketchbooks.
I played around with a few examples on openprocessing.org and processing. Unfortunately i was having trouble uploading my variations as an error would keep occurring. Instead i uploaded my variations on openprocessing.org.
1. My First Variation (link is below)
An example on Processing- Character Strings
- Font(“Georgia”, 36)); to Font(“Futura”, 40));
- background(0) black to background(780,80,56); (orange)
- textSize(14); to textSize(20);
- textSize(20); text(“HI GUYS!My name is Purwa.Click on the program to type!”, 50, 50);
2. My Second Variation (link is below)
An example on Processing – WidthHeight
- size(640, 360); to size(640, 890);
- background(127); to background(608);
- fill(129, 206, 15); to fill(300, 206, 15);
- fill(255); to fill(255,30,50)
3. My Third Variation (link is below)
Inspiration from the Portfolio of Angel Miguel
Link to Angel’s work is:
- size(600, 600); to size(860, 860);
- fill((c)%255, (mouseX)%255, mouseX%150,70);
| To fill((c)%400, (mouseX)%60, mouseX%90,70);
stroke((c)%255, (mouseX)%400, (mouseY)%255, mouseY%600);